Thursday, September 1st
Mass at Vintage Park • 10:00am - 11:00am
Friday, September 2nd
Mass • 7:30am - 8:00am
Sunday, September 4th
Mass • 8:00am - 9:00am
Mass • 10:30am - 11:30am
Difference of One Conference
Click on the following topics to view the conference PowerPoint slides:
Welcome to the new website
Welcome to our new parish website! I hope that you will spend time here on your first visit, just getting to know all of the information that is available. Go ahead and click around. You won’t hurt anything. Naturally, your favorites are here, like a parish calendar and the schedules for the various ministries — servers, lectors, ushers, greeters, eucharistic ministers. But this dynamic site will offer so much more.
Below are just some of the highlights:
• Check out the tabs at the top of the page: the Altar Society, Knights of Columbus and Religious Ed/Youth group all have their own page for news specific to them.
• The bottom of this page will have news about the Catholic Church from Catholic Culture that will change daily.
• Occasionally, we’ll post videos here from the Web or, as we get better at it, from activities around our parish.
• There will be podcasts of my weekend homilies.
• We’ll post volunteer opportunities at the bottom right of the page. You might have a skill or talent that can help others and/or save the parish some money.
• Look for pictures from parish activities soon.
This site is a work in progress and will develop as we become more proficient with it. Let us know how you like it and what more you’d like to see here.
So, for now, explore and enjoy!
Make Sacred Heart Your Home
A Spanish priest may face disciplinary action after he conducted a "blessing" ceremony for a homosexual couple.
The Egyptian parliament has approved a new law that provides for the construction of Christian churches.
Georgetown University, the oldest Catholic institution in the US, has become the first American college to engage a Hindu priest as a campus chaplain.
|Mon., Tues., Thurs., Fri.
*Unless otherwise noted in the bulletin.
Weekends: 15 minutes before Mass or anytime upon request.